£130,000 - SOLD
2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Fairfield Lodge, 5 Fairfield Road
**Offers in excess of £130,000** A superbly presented two bedroom retirement apartment situated in the highly sought after residential area of Meads.
Forming part of this important period house the property provides well maintained accommodation and secures a lovely outlook over the communal grounds. The apartment benefits from a range of in house facilities include a communal reception areas on the ground floor, residents lounge and laundry facilities. The apartment also benefits from a House Manager call system and access to lovely parklike grounds. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of this apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hallwith security entry phone, nigh storage heater, built in shelved linen store cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder.
- Sitting Room: 4.72m x 3.45m (15'6" x 11'4")affording a westerly aspect, night storage heater, pull cord warden alarm.
- Kitchen: 2.40m x 2.18m (7'10" x 7'2")with range of fitted units comprising one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboard below, working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching wall mounted cupboards, range of fitted appliances comprising ceramic hob with filter hood over oven with cupboards both under and over, refrigerator/freezer, plumbing for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1: 3.15m x 2.97m (10'4" x 9'9")with storage heater, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: 2.90m x 2.44m (9'6" x 8'0")with storage heater, built in cupboard.
- Shower Roomwith shower cubicle, wash basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideFairfield Lodge is set within lovely parklike communal gardens and grounds, there is generous car parking for residents and visitors.