2 Bedroom, House | York Road, Eastbourne
Conveniently and delightfully located in the west town centre residential area of Little Chelsea - a 3 bedroom house of contemporary styling forming part of a small exclusive development believed to have been constructed in the 1990s.
Arranged on 3 floors the accommodation is designed to secure maximum daylight and features a split level rear garden designed as a courtyard and a large terrace accessed from the kitchen. Only an internal inspection will convey the appeal and individual character of this fine property. Available with early vacant possession.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith tiled floor, radiator and door to the small integral garage.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.51m (9' x 8'3")with garden aspect, radiator and cupboard housing the Worcester gas fired wall mounted boiler.
- Utility Room: 1.80m x 1.52m (5'11" x 5')approximate measurements of the irregular shaped room with wash basin with cupboard below and plumbing for washing machine, deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator, tiled floor and double glazed door to the rear garden.
- -The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.45m x 4.14m (14'7" x 13'7")into the recesses, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 2.74m x 2.54m (9' x 8'4")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl china sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated Siemens electric oven with inset four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for refrigerator, radiator, tiled floor and double glazed door gives access to the
- Large Terracewhich secures afternoon sunshine.
- -The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.78m x 2.92m (12'5" x 9'7")with radiator, built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 2.70m x 2.51m (8'10" x 8'3")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with rounded shower end with power assisted Aqualisa wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard and drawers below and luminated wall mirror and cabinet over, low level wc, extractor fan, window.
- OutsideA charming courtyard style garden with a high degree of privacy and securing afternoon sunshine and partly covered by the first floor terrace providing a sheltered loggia style recess, hose tap.
- Small Integral Garage: 3.00m x 2.36m (9'10" x 7'9")with automatice up and over door, power and light points (the garage will provide excellent storage space or parking of a small car such as the present owner's VW Golf).