3 Bedroom, House | Hazelwood Avenue, Eastbourne
A 3 bedroom semi detached house occupying an elevated position within Hampden Park affording views.
The property, which has been extended, offers well proportioned accommodation. There is a conservatory which overlooks an attractive rear garden whilst further benefits include an extended kitchen while a second extension to the front of the property has created an additional entrance lobby and cloakroom. An early appointment to view is recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobby: 2.46m x 1.00m (8'1" x 3'3")
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and mixer tap, low level wc, radiator.
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Open Plan Sitting/Dining Room: 7.10m x 4.30m (23'4" x 14'1")maximum with dual aspect, 2 radiators, fireplace with inset electric flame effect fire.
- Conservatory: 2.24m x 2.13m (7'4" x 7')with patio doors to rear terrace
- Kitchen: 4.67m x 2.44m (15'4" x 8'0")with range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and matching wall cabinets over, inset single drainer ceramic sink with mixer tap, space for freestanding oven with filter hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built in cupboard, radiator, door to side access.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with airing cupboard housing prelagged hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.73m x 2.50m (12'3" x 8'2")with views across the surrounding area, built in wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 3.20m (11' x 10'6")maximum with downland views, built in wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.67m (9' x 8'9")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideTo the front of the property there is an attractive garden mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance surrounded by shrub borders. A pathway leads to the rear garden which affords a westerly aspect and offers seclusion and a degree of privacy. Mainly laid to lawn with a range of flower beds and borders further features include an arbour and a garden shed. Gated rear access to the rear and to the garage.
- Garage: 5.13m x 2.40m (16'10" x 7'10")maximum with up and over door, power and lighting.