4 Bedroom, House | Wannock Lane, Lower Willingdon
A truly outstanding and remarkably spacious detached four bedroom chalet style house of exciting contemporary style.
The original property has been skillfully and substantially extended and refurbished to an unusually high standard. The luxuriously appointed accommodation has cutting edge styling which will only be appreciated by an internal inspection. Early possession is available if required.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Magnificent open plan Reception Room: 10.26m x 7.44m (33'8" x 24'5")including the depth of the dining room recess and commanding outstanding south westerly views toward the scenic downland countryside, two radiators, two pairs of double glazed patio doors to the terrace and garden, two lantern ceiling lights flooding the space with natural light and open plan with
- Sitting Room: 4.83m x 3.78m (15'10" x 12'5")with handsome Sussex style fireplace with open hearth, radiator and double doors to the spacious reception room
- Study: 3.80m x 1.90m (12'6" x 6'3")with fine view toward the downs, radiator and double glazed door to the terrace and garden.
- Luxuriously equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.22m x 3.73m (20'5" x 12'3")newly fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cupboards and display cabinets, matching breakfast bar, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the matching brushed steel finished oven and microwave-combi oven, inset four ring matching brushed steel finished gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, large American style refrigerator with ice maker, wine cooling cabinet, radiator, roof lighting and door to
- Utility Room: 2.74m x 1.98m (9' x 6'6")with range of working surfaces with inset stainless steel circular sink and mixer tap, wall mounted newly installed Worcester-Bosch gas fired boiler for central heating, ceiling light and door to
- Utility Store Room: 2.24m x 2.00m (7'4" x 6'7")with garage style double doors.
- Bedroom 3: 4.10m x 3.00m (13'5" x 9'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.78m x 3.30m (12'5" x 10'10")with radiator.
- Shower Roomnewly fitted with large shower with multi jet shower fittings, wash basin with drawers and cupboards below, low level wc, flanking cabinets, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan and window.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with access to generous under eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.87m x 4.70m (19'3" x 15'5")approximate maximum measurements of the 'L' shaped room which commands breathtaking views toward the downs, two radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 2.67m x 2.06m (8'9" x 6'9")with radiator.
- Spacious newly fitted Bathroomwith panelled bath with multi jet shower fitting, wash basin with drawers and cupboards below, low level wc flanked by drawer unit, heated towel rail, views to the downs.
- OutsideThe level and easily maintained gardens are arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 70' and affords glorious south westerly views to scenic downland countryside. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation. The front garden has been hard landscaped to provide generous off road car parking space.The seller advises that there is pedestrian accedss to the rear garden via the passage way between Nos 11 and 13 Wannock Lane.