4 Bedroom, House | Ashburnham Road, Eastbourne
An unusually spaciously proportioned detached 4 bedroom house which retains its original character and, with some improvement, offers great potential for a fine family home within a lovely and mature garden setting.
Early vacant possession is available and an inspection is recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep cupboard below stairs with door to
- Inner Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.3m x 3.8m (17'3" x 12'5")with charming garden aspect, period style fire surround with open hearth, 2 radiators.
- Spacious Dining Room: 5.3m x 3.8m (17'4" x 12'5")with lovely garden aspect, period style fire surround, radiator and double glazed casement doors to the rear garden.
- Study: 3.0m x 2.4m (9'10" x 7'10")with radiator.
- Conservatory: 5.5m x 2.5m (18'0" x 8'3")with a lovely garden aspect and sliding double doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.3m x 3.4m (14'3" x 11'2")with extensive range of working surfaces with oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Bosch oven and grill, inset matching brushed steel finished 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator and door to
- Side Lobbywith door to garden and to
- Separate wcwith wash basin, low level wc, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator.The handsome period staircase rises to the Large First Floor Landing with radiator and loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 5.3m x 3.8m (17'5" x 12'4")with wash basin and radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.3m x 3.8m (14'3" x 12'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.2m x 2.9m (10'5" x 9'7")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.7m x 2.5m (12'2" x 8'2")into the cupboard recess, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, linen storage cupboard, heated towel rail and window.
- Separate wcwith window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the delightful garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 90' securing mainly afternoon sunshine. Laid extensively to lawn there are well stocked flower beds and borders and there is a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation. Aluminium framed Greenhouse and fuel store.
- Large Detached Garage: 5.1m x 4.0m (16'10" x 13'2")with up and over door, power and light points and personal side door.The gated entrance drive provides good additional car parking space.