3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Dene Close, East Dean
A detached Sussex style bungalow situated in a charming cul de sac within the popular downland village of East Dean.
The property benefits from well proportioned accommodation which includes three bedrooms and a spacious 19' x 14' sitting/dining room with dual aspect. In addition there is an extensive block paved driveway for ease of maintenance with parking for up to three vehicles. The property offers potential to extend into the loft space (subject to planning consent) having generous head room owing to the roof pitch and an existing double glazed window to the north gable.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobby: 2.0m x 1.5m (6'7" x 5')with quarry tiled floor, door to
- Reception Hallwith access to loft space, radiator, two built in storage cupboards.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.8m x 4.3m (19'0" x 14'0")with brick surround fireplace and quarry tiled hearth, two radiators, dual aspect with downland views.
- Kitchen: 3.5m x 2.8m (11'7" x 9'1")with range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and large storage cupboard with shelving, space for cooker with stainless steel filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, fitted refrigerator, radiator, dual aspect with door opening onto rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.3m x 3.7m (14'1" x 12'0")with radiator, dual aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 3.1m (11'4" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.1m x 2.3m (10'0" x 7'7")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment and further shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a block paved driveway providing off road parking for up to three vehicles. To the rear there is a garden which measures approximately 53' in width x 25' in length and benefits from an area of decking. Gated side access. Outside tap.
- Garagewith up and over door (NB. There is currently no vehicular access)