2 Bedroom, House | Eden Close, Stone Cross
A beautifully presented two bedroom house with lawned southerly garden and garage in this sought after close in Stone Cross.
The house backs directly onto the adjacent park over which the property affords a lovely view. This immaculately presented and charming home has been substantially improved by the present owner and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.3m x 3.7m (17'4" x 12'0")affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden, modern fitted electric fire, two radiators, double glazed double doors to garden.
- Kitchen: 2.4m x 2.4m (8'0" x 7'10")fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cupboards above, sink unit with mixer tap with cupboard below, space for fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood over, wall mounted gas fired boiler.The staircase rises from the sitting room to the first floor Landing with access to loft space, built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 3.6m x 3.1m (11'10" x 10'0")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and securing a lovely southerly view over the adjacent part to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.1m x 2.4m (10'0" x 7'10")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below and low level wc, part tiled walls, radiator.
- OutsideA particular fine feature of this property is the level rear garden which has been beautifully maintained and is laid principally to lawn and affords a southerly aspect. A paved patio flanks the rear elevation accessible from the sitting room, pedestrian side access.
- Garage: 5.1m x 2.5m (16'8" x 8'1")situated in the adjacent block, up and over door, there is off road parking space in front of the garage.