4 Bedroom, House | Vicarage Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious and significantly improved Victorian style four bedroom family house with westerly garden.
Over recent years the generous accommodation has been modernised to an attractive standard with a luxuriously spacious kitchen/family dining room as well as two good reception rooms on the ground floor. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of this property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand front door to
- Reception Hallwith attractive herringbone oak flooring, radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.1m x 3.9m (13'6" x 12'8")with handsome period style fire surround, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.9m x 3.1m (12'8" x 10'3")with radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 7.0m x 3.1m (23' x 10'3")with south westerly aspect and equipped with extensive range of oak working surfaces with silent closing drawers and cupboards below with matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl deep china sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Smeg range style oven with double oven and grill, matching brushed steel and glass filter hood over, dishwashing machine, clothes washing machine, Bosch eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls, radiator, inset ceiling lightining and double glazed three panelled folding doors give generous access to the rear garden.The handsome period style staricase rises to the First Floor Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.1m x 4.1m (16'8" x 13'6")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.3m x 3.1m (10'10" x 10'3")with radiator and distant view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 3.2m x 2.7m (10'4" x 9')with distant view towards the downs, radiator.
- Large refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings over and shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, mirror fronted medicine cabinet, tiled floor and walls, windows.The elegant staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with loft access.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 4: 4.7m x 3.5m (15'6" x 11'5")reducing due to sloping ceilings and excluding the door recess, fine views to the downs, radiator and door to
- Spacious en suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit with multi jet shower, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, tiled floor and tiled walls, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideThe large courtyard style garden secures a westerly aspect with a good degree of sunshine and privacy. There is access to the garden from the kitchen and there is also pedestrian rear access.