2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Como House, 105 Carlisle Road, Meads
A remarkably spacious second floor purpose built apartment which commands fine southerly views over adjacent playing fields of Roedean Moira House girls school toward the downs.
The excellent accommodation has been improved over the years and now offers scope for further improvement and the potential for an especially attractive retirement apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith storage cupboard and front door to
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith entry phone system, built in cloaks cupboard, deep walk in shelved storage cupboard with access to the loft space above and housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.2m x 4.5m (20'2" x 14'7")commanding a fine double aspect including a glorious southerly view over school playing fields to the downs, 2 radiators and sliding double glazed patio door to the
- Balconysecuring a fine southerly view over the adjacent playing fields to the downs.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.5m x 2.4m (14'7" x 7'9")affording a fine view over the playing fields to the downs and equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of light oak finished wall cabinets and storage cupboards, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level AEG micromat oven with electric oven below and four ring ceran hob, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, integrated eye level refrigerator, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.1m x 3.8m (16'8" x 12'6")into the wide window bay, range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards with drawers, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, radiator and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.7m x 2.7m (15'3" x 8'10")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are communally maintained gardens and grounds which provide an attractive setting for the development.
- Garagesituated within the grounds.