4 Bedroom, House | Church Lane, Chalvington
An outstanding spacious bespoke country house set within about an acre of attractive gardens and grounds in the scenic village of Chalvington.
The versatile and spaciously proportioned accommodation has been skilfully created to provide a wonderful living space securing a fabulous aspect over the very attractive garden setting. The accommodation includes a 35' sitting/dining space with wonderful views over the large pond as well as a 31' master bedroom suite. The property also benefits from a guest wing/annexe. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the exceptionally high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, store cupboard, door to
- Guest Wing/Annexe
- Magnificent open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 10.67m x 3.96m (35'0" x 13')excluding the deep door recess, brick flooring with underfloor heating, feature suspended wood burning stove, wonderful aspect over the garden and pond, large oak double doors to garden. The sitting/dining room communicates on the open plan with
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 7.16m x 4.37m (23'6" x 14'4")and luxuriously equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with double bowl ceramic sink unit and mixer tap, range of bespoke cupboards and drawers, large range cooker, island unit with ceramic inset sink unit, oak working surface, breakfast bar, range of bespoke fitted cupboards and drawers, space for American style fridge freezer, further space for wine cooler.
- Inner Hallwith double doors to garden.
- Study: 5.26m x 2.64m (17'3" x 8'8")2 radiators, double doors to garden.
- Ground Floor Bedroom: 4.01m x 3.96m (13'2" x 13')with garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising roll top bath, wash basin, low level wc, under floor heating, heated towel rail.
- Shower Roomluxuriously equipped with white suite comprising large shower unit with rainfall shower head, low level wc, wash basin, heated towel rail,.
- Boot Room/Laundrywith tiled floor, double doors to garden, space and plumbing for appliances, under floor heating.The staircase rises from the inner hallway to the First Floor Landing.
- Magnificent Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 9.55m x 7.00m (31'4" x 23')affording fine views over the scenic gardens and grounds.
- Large Dressing Areawith range of bespoke fitted oak wardrobes, cupboards and dressing table, radiator. The bedroom communicates on the open plan with
- Spacious en suite Shower Room/Bathroom: 6.60m x 3.50m (21'8" x 11'6")luxuriously fitted with white suite comprising stand alone bath,
- Large Wet Room/Shower areawith rainfall shower head, twin wash basins with oak cupboards below, under floor heating, heated towel rail, low level wc.
- Bedroom 2: 7.14m x 3.70m (23'5" x 12'2")with Juliet balcony and fine aspect, wash basin, under eaves storage cupboards, 2 radiators.
- Guest Wing/Annexe
- Sitting Room: 5.84m x 4.78m (19'2" x 15'8")and affording fine views over the adjacent pond, wood burning stove, 2 radiators, double doors to garden.The open tread oak staircase rises from the sitting room to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 4: 4.1m xunder eaves storage cupboards.
- OutsideThe gardens and grounds provide an idyllic setting and extend in all to about an acre. The gardens are extensively lawned with paved areas of patio which provide wonderful outdoor entertaining space. Large pond, range of outbuildings including large timber frame garden store, summer house, raised brick hot tub.
- Large Games Room/Studio: 8.53m x 5.18m (28' x 17')with fine garden views, double glazed sound insulation, double doors to garden.
- Garage: 5.72m x 3.89m (18'9" x 12'9")with timber doors, light and power points, personal rear door. The private entrance drive affords good off road car parking space.