3 Bedroom, House | Meads Street, Meads
A delightful 3/4 bedroom early Edwardian house retaining much of its original period character and enviably located between Meads village high street and the seafront at Holywell.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been tastefully improved over the years and now offers potential for an outstanding home of a type so rarely available within this fine location.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs and double glazed door to the rear garden, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 4.52m x 3.60m (14'10" x 11'10")with south westerly aspect and handsome period fireplace with gas coal effect fire, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.60m x 3.58m (11'10" x 11'9")with south westerly garden aspect and handsome period fireplace, radiator and communicating on the open plan with
- Kitchen: 3.73m x 2.84m (12'3" x 9'4")with attractive garden aspect, view toward All Saints Church. Extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit and integrated appliances include the eye level Neff oven and four ring brushed steel gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, concealed gas fired boiler for central heating, space for fridge/freezer, concealed radiator.
- Large Study/Bedroom 4: 3.90m x 3.60m (12'10" x 11'10")with Sussex style brick fireplace with over mantel, radiator and garden aspect.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the large and partly boarded loft space which provides scope, subject to any consents required, for further accommodation.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 4.45m (14'10" x 14'7")with period fireplace, radiator and south westerly aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 3.78m x 3.76m (12'5" x 12'4")with period fireplace flanked by built in cupboard, radiator and south westerly aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 3.78m x 3.60m (12'5" x 11'10")with a fine view toward All Saints church, period fireplace flanked by built in cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom: 3.76m x 2.84m (12'4" x 9'4")with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and retractable shower fitting, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc and bidet, large shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and adjoining shelved storage cupboard, radiator and view toward All Saints Church.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted fittings, radiator and plumbing for washing machine.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property are the charming courtyard style gardens which are arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden has been designed for ease of maintenance and commands a fine aspect toward the All Saints Church. A wide decked terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the entrance hall and beyond is the courtyard style garden which with its well stocked flower beds contain a variety of flowers and shrubs. Outside tap and power point and gated pedestrian rear access.