3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Saffrons Court, Compton Place Road
A remarkably spacious and well presented three bedroom apartment within one of Eastbourne's most exclusive purpose built developments.
Set within park like well maintained gardens and grounds Saffrons Court occupies a wonderful location close to the Saffrons Cricket Ground. The very generously proportioned accommodation has been improved by the present owner and now benefits from recently installed double glazing throughout and a refurbished and spacious kitchen/breakfast room. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hall: 10.06mwith entry phone, cloaks cupboard, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, two electric heaters.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 6.70m x 4.83m (22' x 15'10")with pleasant southerly aspect, period style fire surround, two electric heaters, door to
- Enclosed Balcony: 4.27mcommanding a southerly aspect.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.47m x 3.35m (14'8" x 11')refitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch oven with ceran hob over and filter hood, washing machine, tumble dryer, slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, rubbish chute, electric heater. The kitchen affords lovely views toward the Saffrons Cricket Ground.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.33m x 4.78m (17'6" x 15'8")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and affording a southerly aspect, electric heater, door to enclosed balcony, door to
- Spacious en suite Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low level wc, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 3.18m (13'10" x 10'5")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards and dressing unit, easterly views toward the Saffrons Cricket Ground, electric heater.
- Bedroom 3: 4.78m x 2.92m (15'8" x 9'7")including the depth of the built in storage cupboards, lovely views across the communal gardens to the Compton Estate beyond, electric heater.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, fully tiled walls, electric heater.
- OutsideSaffrons Court has the benefit of beautifully maintained gardens and grounds for the enjoyment of the residents.
- GarageNo.52 Situated within the grounds.
- Private Store Room