£525,000 - SOLD
3 Bedroom, House | Fitzgerald Close, Eastbourne
**SOLD PRIOR TO ADVERTISING - SIMILAR PROPERTY REQUIRED** A spaciously proportioned and immaculately presented 3 bedroom town house with southerly garden in Meads.
The generous accommodation has been most tastefully improved by the present owners and now affords a refitted en suite shower room and attractively landscaped garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage recess, cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomrefitted with low level wc, wash basin with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.64m x 4.95m (18'6" x 16'3")maximum approximate measurements of the L shaped room and luxuriously equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and cabinets above, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including dishwasher, washing machine and filter hood above the large range cooker. Space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor in the kitchen area, double doors to rear garden.
- -Stairs rise to the First Floor Landing with radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.95m x 3.70m (16'3" x 12'2")with garden aspect, handsome stone fireplace with living flame gas fire, Juliet balcony, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.95m x 3.00m (16'3" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the double wardrobe cupboards, double doors to Balcony, radiator.
- en suite Shower Roomwith refitted suite comprising power shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wc, bidet, wash basin with cupboard below, heated towel rail.
- -The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with deep airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, loft hatch with retractable ladder to boarded loft space with velux window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.95m x 3.00m (16'3" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the double wardrobe cupboards and affording a rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.95m x 3.00m (16'3" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the double wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, separate power shower unit, wc, wash basin with cupboards below, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- OutsideThe beautifully landscaped rear garden is a particularly attractive feature. The garden extends to a depth of around 40 (over 3 levels) and secures a southerly aspect. A wide paved patio is accessed via double doors from the Kitchen/Dining Room. The patio leads to a raised wide paved terrace via garden steps. There are a range of attractive, colourful plants all around the garden. There is also a water feature, outside lights and power points.
- Garage: 5.05m x 2.74m (16'7" x 9')with up and over door.Off road parking for 2 vehicles.