3 Bedroom, House | Summerdown Lane, East Dean
Securing some of the finest downland views from the village of East Dean - a remarkably spacious chalet style bungalow with double garage.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been well maintained over the years but is now in need of some improvement. The property offers huge potential to create a 5 bedroom home and the principal rooms affords glorious views over the adjacent countryside. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this versatile home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large double glazed Reception Lobby: 4.27m x 1.90m (14'0" x 6'3")excluding the door recess and securing late afternoon sunshine, tiled floor, inner glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith cloaks cupboard, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin set into vanity unit and cupboards below, window.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 8.30m x 4.04m (27'3" x 13'3")narrowing to 10' into the dining area and commanding wonderful views to the downs, stone fireplace with fitted gas fire, 3 radiators, door to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.20m x 2.51m (10'6" x 8'3")affording fine downland views to the sea beyond, door to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.78m x 3.05m (12'5" x 10'0")and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan double oven, gas hob with filter hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, further space for low level refrigerator and fridge/freezer, island unit, tiled floor, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and securing fine downland views, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 3.12m (11' x 10'3")with pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcfitted with suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 2.92m (10'0" x 9'7")including the depth of the timber staircase, downland views, radiator.The staircase rises to the small First Floor Landing.
- Loft Room 1: 4.67m x 4.27m (15'4" x 14'0")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard and commanding glorious southerly views over the adjacent downland, small study recess, under eaves storage cupboards, Velux windows.
- Loft Room 2: 3.35m x 3.25m (11' x 10'8")securing easterly views to the downs.
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower cubicle and fitted electric shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc.NB Building regulation approval has not been granted to use the loft rooms as bedroom accommodation.
- OutsideThere are compact gardens arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden securing a southerly aspect and a high degree of privacy. The rear garden has a small paved patio area, small garden pond and a small area of lawn. There are profusely stocked flower beds and borders and a variety of mature shrubs and trees which combine to provide good privacy. Green house, gated side access.
- Double Garage: 5.23m x 5.05m (17'2" x 16'7")with electronic up and over door, wall mounted gas fired boiler.The large private entrance drive affords good off road car parking space.