3 Bedroom, House | Green Street, Old Town, Eastbourne
A 3 bedroom Victorian style house in the heart of Old Town.
The property has been improved over the years and with its unusually large garden which extends beyond the normal courtyard size the property offers excellent potential for a family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Sitting Room: 4.27m x 3.53m (14'0" x 11'7")with open fireplace and tiled hearth, deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.27m x 2.97m (14'0" x 9'9")excluding the depth of the door and staircase recess, with the kitchen area equipped with range of hardwood working surfaces with deep glazed Butler style sink with mixer tap, drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, integrated oven and grill with four ring gas hob, dishwashing machine, space for fridge/freezer, concealed wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler, under floor heating, shelved pantry cupboard, garden aspect and door to
- Utility Lobbywith plumbing for washing machine, double glazed door to garden and door to
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fitting, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 3.56m (14'10" x 11'8")with fireplace (sealed) radiator and built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 3.23m x 2.95m (10'7" x 9'8")with fireplace recess (sealed), large shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Bedroom 3: 3.15m x 2.00m (10'4" x 6'7")with radiator.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property is the large rear garden which extends to a depth in excess of 50'. Partly laid to lawn there is a wide decked terrace which secures a good deal of sun through the day and also a small courtyard garden and garden store. There is pedestrian access across the garden at the rear.