2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Moat House, Moat Croft Road
Newly refurbished to a high specification - A first floor two bedroom apartment in sought after Old Town.
The present owners of this beautiflly presented apartment have carried out a range of substantial improvements and now comprises a modern refitted kitchen as well as a luxurious refitted shower room. The property also benefits from new internal doors and new carpets. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this lovely apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith deep store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.2m x 3.7m (17' x 12'1")affording a double aspect, remote control fitted electric modern fire, radiator.
- Refitted Kitchen: 2.9m x 2.8m (9'6" x 9'1")fitted with a range of working surfaces with inset double bowl sink unit and mixer tap, range of handless soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, integrated appliances include the electric Bosch oven with induction hob and filter hood over, washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, built in cupboard housing the newly installed gas fired boiler, inset ceiling lighting, double glazed door to fire escape.
- Bedroom 1: 4.0m x 3.4m (13' x 11')with pleasant outlook, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.1m x 2.6m (10'0" x 8'7")with radiator.
- Shower Room/wcluxuriously refitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings and hand held shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, mirror wall cabinet, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
- OutsideThere are communally maintained gardens and grounds for the benefit of the residents.