1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Grange Road, Lower Meads
A remarkably spacious raised ground floor apartment within this handsome Edwardian style building in the highly sought after residential area of Lower Meads.
Commanding southerly aspect from the principal rooms this immaculately presented apartment is available with early vacant possession if required. An inspection is strongly recommended.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, two large built in wardrobe/cloaks cupboards, large shelved linen storage cupboard.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.10m x 4.70m (16'9" x 15'5")with a wide window bay securing a southerly aspect, radiator.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.15m x 2.74m (10'4" x 9')with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, breakfast bar, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the brushed steel finished oven with grill, dishwashing machine and washing machine, concealed Vaillant wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, part tiled walls.
- Double Bedroom: 4.55m x 4.37m (14'11" x 14'4")into the wide window bay with southerly aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fitting and shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThere are two private parking spaces for the exclusive use of this apartment within the grounds.
- Private Storeroomlocated in the basement with internal lift or staircase access.
- Lease999 years from 1977 (to be confirmed)
- Maintenance£2,410.86 pa (to be confirmed.