2 Bedroom, House | Farmlands Close, Polegate
A delightful semi detached 2 bedroom house affording downland views situated within an attractive cul-de-sac location.
The property includes a kitchen fitted with appliances and a newly constructed conservatory which overlooks an attractive garden with south westerly aspect. Further benefits include 2 separate reception areas and 2 double bedrooms. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 3.96m x 3.56m (13' x 11'8")with feature fireplace with inset gas coal effect fire, radiator.
- Dining Area: 2.24m x 2.20m (7'4" x 7'3")with understairs storage cupboard with Gloworm gas boiler, radiator.
- Kitchen: 2.77m x 2.16m (9'1" x 7'1")with working surfaces with cupboard and drawers below and matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas AEG hob with filter hood over and Electrolux electric oven below, Electrolux dishwasher.
- Conservatory: 4.57m x 2.00m (15' x 6'7")with radiator, built in working surface with cupboard below and plumbing for washing machine, double doors opening onto attractive westerly garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.04m x 2.60m (13'3" x 8'6")with range of built in wardrobe cupboards, airing cupboard with prelagged hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 2.62m (12'0" x 8'7")with downland aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachments, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideAt the front of the property there is an area of garden mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance whilst to the rear there is a delightful attractive garden which has a sunny westerly aspect. There are a variety of well stocked shrub borders and a further area of lawn and decking with a gated side access.