2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Compton Grange, 63 Silverdale Road, Meads
A remarkably spacious and immaculately presented top floor apartment affording views over Eastbourne from this exclusive Berkeley Homes development.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been immaculately maintained over the years and benefits from Berkeley Homes extremely high standard of specification throughout. There are fine views available over Meads from most of the principal rooms and there are delightful communal gardens which provide a lovely setting. An early appointment to view this delightful home is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith deep storage cupboard, large cloaks cupboard, cupboard housing the Gloworm gas fired boiler, radiator and entry phone.
- Magnificent L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 7.3m x 5.9m (24'0" x 19'6")commanding fine views over Eastbourne, 2 radiators.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.3m x 2.8m (14'0" x 9'3")affording views over Meads towards nearby downland countryside, fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas burning hob with stainless steel filter hood over, integrated Siemen electric oven with microwave unit over, integrated refrigerator/freezer unit, integrated Zanussi washing machine, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 7.6m x 3.8m (24'10" x 12'6")(including the depth of the deep door recess) commanding fine views over Eastbourne from its Juliet style balcony with double glazed casement doors, mirror fronted double wardrobe cupboard, 2 radiators, door to
- En suite Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, independent tiled and glass enclosed shower unit, low level wc, vanity unit with wash basin and cupboard storage below, radiator and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.7m x 2.8m (15'4" x 9'1")including the depth of the mirror fronted double wardrobe cupboards and with fine views over Meads, radiator. Communicating with
- Second Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower fittings over with curtain, vanity unit with wash basin and cupboard storage below, low level wc, part tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are delightfully maintained communal gardens and grounds arranged to the front and rear of the development which provide a wonderfully secluded and tranquil setting.
- Garage: 5.3m x 2.1m (17'5" x 7')with up and over door, power and light. The garage has a pitched roof which provides potential additional storage.