5 Bedroom, House | Blackwater Road, Eastbourne
A truly magnificent 7 bedroom Victorian period house of character with optional separate annexe/suite tastefully and substantially renovated in recent years.
Luxuriously and elegantly appointed throughout this exceptionally fine period house retains much of its Victorian character. The self-contained suite offers scope for a generous income (currently let for holiday rentals or home office, for an annual gross income of £23,000) but also offers potential for a dependent relatives if required. Only an inspection will convey the high quality and great style of this outstanding family house.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith fine oak floor, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and radiator.
- Spacious Reception Hallwith magnificent Victorian staircase, oak floor, radiator.
- Magnificent Drawing Room: 6.48m x 4.62m (21'3" x 15'2")with southerly aspect and featuring handsome marble working fireplace flanked by cabinets, 3 radiators, shuttered windows, elegant period ceiling rose and cornicing detail.
- Spacious Luxurious Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.45m x 4.65m (21'2" x 15'3")equipped with a large island unit with inset induction hob with rising extractor unit, extensive range of drawers and cupboards below, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with drinking water dispenser, further range of drawers and cupboards and matching wall cabinets, inset eye level double oven, dishwashing machine, large refrigerator with matching freezer unit. The dining area features a fine period fire surround, oak flooring, 2 radiators and double glazed casement doors give access to
- Balconywith steps to the garden below.The fine Victorian staircase rises to the large first floor Landing with radiator, shelved linen storage cupboard.
- Spacious Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.65m x 3.76m (15'3" x 12'4")with radiator, view towards St Saviours Church and door to
- Spacious en suite Bathroom: 4.62m x 2.50m (15'2" x 8'2")with period style 'Slipper' bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin, bidet and low level wc, large glass panelled shower unit with wall mounted shower and multi jet shower over, towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.42m x 4.06m (14'6" x 13'4")commanding southerly views toward Devonshire Park Tennis Court and featuring handsome period fireplace flanked by fitted cupboards, 2 radiators, window shutters.
- Dressing Room: 3.48m x 2.29m (11'5" x 7'6")with extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Laundry Room: 2.24m x 1.63m (7'4" x 5'4")with stainless steel sink unit and worktop with space and plumbing below for washing machine and dryer, Stelflow pressurzied water system and wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler.The staircase continues to the spacious second floor Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.72m x 3.58m (15'6" x 11'9")with radiator and fine views toward St Saviours Church.
- Bedroom 4: 4.88m x 3.45m (16'0" x 11'4")with radiator and southerly views over Devonshire Park Tennis Courts.
- Store Room: 4.88m x 2.82m (16'0" x 9'3")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom 2: 4.78m x 2.60m (15'8" x 8'6")with panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, large glass panelled shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail and view towards the church.The staircase continues to the third floor Landing.
- Snug: 4.95m x 3.96m (16'3" x 13')with fine views toward St Savious Church and the downs, radiator and access to under eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 5: 4.95m x 3.50m (16'3" x 11'6")with southerly views over Devonshire Park Tennis Courts, radiator and access to under eaves storage space.
- Bathroom 3with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, Velux window.
- SELF CONTAINED SUITEwith internal access from the main reception hall via the staircase or from the side garden with front door to
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith oak floor and radiator, cupboard below stairs and door to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler and tiled floor.
- Spacious Store Roomwith tiled floor.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.47m x 3.73m (14'8" x 12'3")with period style fire surround, radiator and open plan with
- Galley Kitchen: 5.80m x 1.42m (19'0" x 4'8")with extensive range of working surfaces with double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drawers and cupboards below, matching wall cabinets over, inset ceran hob with filter hood over, eye level oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Bedroom 6: 4.67m x 3.28m (15'4" x 10'9")with radiator.
- Bedroom 7: 4.62m x 2.70m (15'2" x 8'10")with radiator.
- Bathroom 4with panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower attachment and shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, window.
- OutsideThere are walled gardens arranged to the front and rear. The walled rear garden extends to a depth of about 50' with a newly laid wide stone paved terrace flanking the rear elevation. There is access to a large
- Integral Storage areabelow the house. Timber Garden Store and Log Store.