6 Bedroom, House | Royal Parade, Eastbourne
Affording glorious views to the English Channel - a spaciously proportioned 6 bedroom Edwardian style residence situated on Eastbourne's scenic seafront.
The accommodation has been well maintained and improved over the years by the present owners to provide a remarkably spacious home of a type rarely available along Eastbourne's seafront. There are wonderful views available from the first and second floors toward the English Channel and across this very scenic stretch of the seafront. An important recent addition is the generous double parking bay with remote control electronic roller door. An early appointment to view this substantial and exciting property is strongly recommended.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith handsome part glazed inner front door leading to
- Inner Lobbywith decorative tiled floor and door to
- Entrance Hallwith oak flooring and radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 8.6m x 4.3m (28'2" x 14'3")(reducing to 12'7") affording an aspect at the front toward the seafront, handsome period style fireplace, oak flooring, 2 radiators.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.2m x 3.7m (20'2" x 12'2")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, exposed brick chimney breast inset with large range cooker, integrated appliances include the washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwashing machine, space for large American style refrigerator/freezer, separate built in dresser unit with display cabinets, ceiling down lights, tiled floor, door to rear lobby and double glazed door leading to the courtyard garden.
- Cloakroom/wcwith low level wc, wall mounted GloWorm gas fired boiler, radiator and window, there is a useful store cupboard below the stairs with steps leading down to
- Large Cellarwith power and lighting and comprising 2 large separate rooms. From the Entrance Hall the handsome period style staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith large built in linen cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 4.0m x 3.7m (13'3" x 12'0")(including the depth of the door recess) with radiator and door to
- En Suite Shower Roomfitted with a white suite comprising tiled and glass enclosed shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, ladder radiator and extractor fan.
- Family Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent shower fittings with screen, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, large ladder radiator, low level wc, fully tiled walls, extractor fan and windows.A few steps rise to a further landing.
- Bedroom 6: 3.7m x 3.5m (12'0" x 11'7")(including the depth of the deep door recess) with radiator and door to
- En Suite Shower Roomfitted with a white suite comprising tiled shower unit, low level wc, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, ladder radiator and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1: 5.8m x 4.5m (19'2" x 14'8")(including the depth of the wide window bay) and affording views across the seafront toward the English Channel, built in double wardrobe cupboard, ceiling fan, radiator and door to the First Floor Balcony.The stairs rise again to a further half landing with large fitted linen cupboard and cupboard into the eaves housing the large hot water cylinder, Velux sky light.
- Bedroom 4: 5.0m x 2.7m (16'4" x 9')with radiator and eaves storage cupboard.Staircase rises to the top floor landing.
- Bedroom 5: 3.9m x 3.5m (12'8" x 11'7")(approximate dimensions of this irregular shaped room) with radiator and eaves storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 4.2m x 3.9m (13'9" x 12'8")commanding glorious views to the English Channel across Eastbourne's scenic seafront promenade, radiator and communicating on the open plan with
- En Suite Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handshower attachment, vanity unit fitted wash basin and mixer tap with storage below, low level wc, ladder radiator.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear of the property. The front garden is paved and screened with several ornamental trees. and the rear garden is largely decked with timber and arranged in a courtyard style with a variety of attractive shrubs and plants providing a degree of seclusion. There is a useful log store at the rear and a few steps leading up to the
- Secured Double Parking Baywith remote control electronic roller door.