3 Bedroom, House | Winchester Way, Willingdon
An attractively presented detached three bedroom house commanding views to the south downs from the popular residential area of Willingdon.
The accommodation has been attractively maintained over the years by the present owners and now provides potential for a delightful home. The rear garden has been landscaped for ease of maintenance and also affords fine views to the South Downs.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith two radiators, cupboard below stairs and built in cloaks cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and wash basin with cabinet below.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.17m x 4.10m (20'3" x 13'5")with attractive double aspect including fine views to the downs with handsome period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire, two radiators and double glazed casement doors give access to the rear garden.
- Large Kitchen: 3.86m x 2.74m (12'8" x 9')with double aspect and view toward the rear garden, equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated eye level Hotpoint double oven with grill and inset AEG four ring gas hob with filter hood over, wall mounted Viessmann gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and double glazed door to the garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with large shelved linen storage cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder, retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.11m x 3.60m (13'6" x 11'10")with fine views to the downs, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 2.64m (13'6" x 8'8")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 2.36m x 1.78m (7'9" x 5'10")with views toward the downs, deep shelved built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fitting, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to an overall depth of about 55' and arranged principally on two levels with areas of level lawn and well stocked borders containing a variety of shrubs and plants. From the garden there are fine westerly views toward the downs. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the sitting room and from the kitchen. Gated side access to the front garden.
- Large Garage: 7.32m x 2.36m (24'0" x 7'9")with up and over door, power and light points, double glazed window and door to the rear garden.The entrance drive provides additional car parking space.