£119,950 - SOLD
2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Andwell Court, Trinity Place
A well presented 2 bedroom purpose built retirement apartment conveniently situated close to Eastbourne town centre.
The accommodation has recently been redecorated and recarpeted and now provides potential for a comfortable retirement home situated just minutes from the shopping facilities of the town centre. On site facilities for residents include a residents' lounge with kitchenette, laundry room and communal gardens. An inspection is highly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith passenger lift rising to the first floor landing.Private front door with caller viewer to
- Entrance Hallwith deep cloaks cupboard and shelved linen cupboard housing the cold and hot water tanks.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.47m x 3.89m (14'8" x 12'9")(including the door recess) with a charming aspect from the window bay over the communal gardens, storage heater.
- Kitchen: 2.29m x 2.20m (7'6" x 7'3")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, ceramic double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring electric hob with filter hood over and electric oven below, space for refrigerator or laundry appliance, Dimplex heater.
- Bedroom 1: 4.50m x 2.57m (14'9" x 8'5")(including the depth of the mirror fronted double wardrobe cupboards) and with a charming aspect over the communal gardens, storage heater.
- Bedroom 2: 4.75m x 2.18m (15'7" x 7'2")(including the depth of the mirror fronted double wardrobe cupboards) and with an aspect over the communal gardens, storage heater.
- Bathroomfitted with a panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, Dimplex heater and extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are delightfully maintained communal gardens and grounds as well as a secluded pergola covered seating area.