£525,000 - SOLD
3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Meadsway, 8 Staveley Road
Securing a glorious south westerly aspect toward the South Downs and toward the sea - A truly outstanding apartment with three bedrooms and two bathrooms in the exclusive Meads village area of Eastbourne.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been tastefully and extensively refurbished by the current owners and now provides an immaculately presented apartment which includes a luxuriously refitted kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and shower room and a magnificent 27' sitting/dining room with glorious views over Meads to the South Downs. Only an inspection will convey the outstanding quality and appeal of this delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Reception Hallwith large built in store cupboard, cloaks cupboard, entry phone system, radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 8.48m x 4.88m (27'10" x 16'0")maximum approximate measurements of the 'L' shaped room and securing a wonderful south westerly aspect with views toward the Downs, range of fitted storage and shelving and further store cupboards with Sile stone work surface, modern remote control flame effect fire, radiator, two sets of sliding double glazed doors giving access to the two balconies both of which secure a southerly aspect and views to the Downs.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.30m x 4.06m (14'1" x 13'4")luxuriously equipped with extensive range of soft closing drawers and cupboards with Sile stone work surfaces, large double Butler style sink unit with Quooker tap providing boiling water and cold filtered water tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with one incorporating a microwave, warming drawer, refrigerator and freezer, slimline dishwasher, induction hob with filter hood over, store cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired combi boiler, washing machine, breakfast bar, large serving hatch with sliding glass doors, acoustic Karndene flooring.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 4.06m (15' x 13'4")including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards but excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- En suite Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings over with rainfall shower head, wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, further built in cupboards, heated towel rail, acoustic Karndene flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.60m (12'4" x 11'10")securing fine views to the Downs, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.38m x 2.06m (11'1" x 6'9")with radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings and rainfall shower head, wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail, acoustic Karndene flooring.
- OutsideMeadsway is set within well maintained grounds.
- Garagesituated at the rear of the block.