5 Bedroom, House | Cranborne Avenue, Meads
A considerably improved 5 bedroom detached family house affording views to the sea situated within the sought after area of Meads.
The property benefits from a luxuriously refitted en suite bathroom/shower room as well as a refitted kitchen/breakfast room. The rear garden measures about 100' in depth and there is a wide paved terrace adjacent to the rear of the property. An early appointment to view this versatile family home is strongly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith under stairs recess, woodblock flooring.
- Cloakroomrefitted with wc, wash basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 6.1m x 3.7m (19'10" x 12'0")with double aspect including views over the rear garden. Handsome fireplace with fitted electric fire, double glazed casement doors giving access to the rear garden.
- Dining area: 3.3m x 3.1m (10'9" x 10'0")with door to reception hall and double doors to
- Third Reception Room: 3.2m x 3.1m (10'4" x 10'0")with Karndean flooring and double glazed sliding patio doors to garden.
- Study: 2.3m x 2.0m (7'5" x 6'5")with saloon doors and part wood panelling, window.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.6m x 3.1m (18'5" x 10'0")with fitted units comprising one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboards below, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, range of matching wall mounted cupboards, range of fitted appliances comprising eye level Neff oven and grill, Samsung induction hob and filter hood over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, door to
- Utility Room: 3.5m x 2.2m (11'7" x 7'4")with single drainer sink unit, range of working surfaces with cupboards below, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, Karndean flooring, door to inner hallway with woodblock flooring and further doors to side way and to
- Cloakroomrefitted with low level wc and wash basin door to garage.Stairs rise to the well lit spacious first floor Landing.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.4m x 3.7m (17'10" x 12'0")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, door to
- En suite Bathroomluxuriously refitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, large walk in shower with fitted Mira shower unit, twin wash basins with drawers below, low level wc, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 3.5m (11'7" x 11'6")affording views to the sea, door to
- en suite Wet Room(may also be access from the landing) with fitted electric Mira shower, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, low level wc, wash basin.
- Bedroom 3: 4.5m x 2.7m (14'7" x 9')with nigh storage heater, affording views to the downs.
- Bedroom 4: 3.2m x 2.1m (10'5" x 6'9")affording a pleasant aspect.
- Bedroom 5: 3.2m x 2.3m (10'4" x 7'8")with built in wardrobe cupboard and leading to
- Guest suite: 3.4m x 2.5m (11' x 8'4")interconnecting and with no separate access, view to the downs and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with Mira shower, vanity unit, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe rear garden measures about 100' in depth and is laid mainly to lawn with flower beds and borders there is a wide paved terrace to the rear of the property and a large patio area at the rear of the garden. Summerhouse, timber garden shed, brick BBQ. To the front of the property is a private driveway affording off road parking space and an area of lawned garden.
- Double Garage: 5.5m x 5.4m (17'11" x 17'7")reducing to 12' and with a range of working surfaces with double bowl drainer sink unit and cupboards below, remote controlled up and over door, electric light and power, personal door to the inner hallway.