4 Bedroom, House | Coast Road, Pevensey Bay
A substantially improved and extended 3/4 bedroom detached chalet style property situated just yards from the beach at Pevensey Bay.
The accommodation has been significantly improved and extended in recent years and now features a magnificent kitchen/dining room and a versatile 3/4 bedroom arrangement. The delightful garden setting complete with the high specification garden room/studio further enhances the appeal of this delightful property which is situated just a few minutes walk from the beach. An early appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith coat hanging area, deep shelved linen cupboard, fine oak floor, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.8m x 3.7m (15'7" x 12'2")including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and measured into the window bay, mellowed brick fireplace surround inset with gas fire, fine oak floor, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.6m x 4.4m (18'6" x 14'4")affording a delightful aspect into the rear garden and luxuriously fitted with a range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, island unit with granite work top and drawers and cupboards below, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Range Master cooker with filter hood over, integrated appliances include a refrigerator, freezer, AEG washing machine, White Knight tumble dryer, deep double pantry cupboard, tiled floor, radiator, a set of bi folding doors leading to the decked terrace and rear garden.
- Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 3.7m (12'3" x 12'2")affording an aspect into the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3/Study: 4.1m x 2.8m (13'7" x 9'1")including the depth of the door recess and with a double aspect, radiator and door to
- separate wcfitted with a low level wc and pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, extractor fan, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 4: 2.8m x 2.0m (9'2" x 6'8")with radiator.
- Shower Room/wcluxuriously refitted with a white suite comprising large shower unit, high level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, illuminated mirror unit, ladder radiator, tiled floor.The staircase ascends from the kitchen/dining room.
- Master Bedroom: 5.6m x 5.0m (18'5" x 16'4")(approximate maximum dimensions which reduce due to the sloping ceilings) affording a double aspect, deep storage cupboard with velux window, 2 further large eave storage cupboards.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear of the property with the rear garden extending to a depth of approximately 65' and securing a westerly aspect. There are well stocked flowering borders flanking the perimeter as well as a series of raised vegetable patches. There are 2 large timber garden sheds and a greenhouse.
- Garden Room/Studioconstructed in recent years to an exceptionally high specification and featuring a high degree of insulation and sound proofing and with independent electrical supply.The pretty front garden is immaculately presented and in addition there is a wide beach gravel forecourt providing ample off road parking.