3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Beverington Road, Eastbourne
A substantially improved and extended 3 bedroom detached bungalow affording far reaching views over Eastbourne towards the sea.
The present owners have carried out a range of improvements in recent years which include the refitting of the unusually spacious kitchen/breakfast room as well as the 2 bathroom facilities. There are far reaching views available from the interior as well as the garden. Bungalows of this quality and with such a high specification are rarely available and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyinner glazed front door leading to
- Entrance Hallwith cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Sitting Room: 5.4m x 3.4m (17'10" x 11'2")measured into the depth of the window bay and affording an aspect into the rear garden, fireplace inset with coal effect electric fire, radiator. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with the
- Dining Room: 3.0m x 2.6m (9'10" x 8'8")with radiator.
- Luxuriously refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.8m x 3.1m (12'7" x 10'3")affording a lovely aspect into the rear garden and recently refitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, stainless double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for gas or electric cooker with filter hood over, space and plumbing for laundry appliances, space for refrigerator/freezer unit, tiled splashbacks and tiled floor, radiator and double glazed door to the side.
- Inner Hallwith deep shelved linen storage cupboard, loft access hatch, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 3.7m x 3.6m (12'0" x 11'8")affording views over Eastbourne towards the sea, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.6m x 2.9m (11'8" x 9'5")including the depth of the double wardrobe cupboards and affording views over Eastbourne toward the sea, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.7m x 2.4m (8'9" x 8'0")including the depth of the wall to wall range of wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcluxuriously refitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handshower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, ladder radiator and tiled walls.
- Shower Room/wcrecently refitted with a white suite comprising glass enclosed corner shower unit with electric shower, low level wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboard storage below, ladder radiator and tiled walls.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of approximately 30' and securing a delightful southerly aspect. There are profusely stocked flower beds and a wide terrace flanks the rear elevation securing a high degree of available sunshine. A seating area toward the end of the garden secures far reaching views over the town towards the sea. Timber garden shed and gated access at both sides. The front garden is attractively landscaped and planted with a variety of flowers. The generous driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles.
- Garagewith up and over door, power and light.