6 Bedroom, House | Jamaica Way, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented six bedroom detached family house situated in the popular harbour development.
This substantial Georgian influenced property affords versatile and well proportioned accommodation over three floors. Main features include a modern fitted spacious kitchen and a large bright sitting room with triple aspect. Outside there is a delightful walled rear garden which affords a southerly aspect. An appointment to view comes highly recommended.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hall: 4.2m x 1.9m (13'9" x 6'3")with radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and mixer tap, low level wc, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.3m x 2.5m (10'10" x 8'3")with radiator.
- Reception Room: 4.1m x 2.9m (13'6" x 9'7")with radiator, door to
- Reception Room: 3.4m x 2.1m (11' x 6'10")with radiator, double doors opening onto rear patio.
- Kitchen: 4.9m x 3.3m (16'1" x 10'9")with range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and further cabinets above, inset sink unit with mixer tap, two four ring gas hobs with two separate electric ovens under with extractor fan above, built in dishwasher, built in fridge/freezer, built in microwave, double doors opening onto rear terrace.
- Utility Room: 2.8m x 1.4m (9'1" x 4'7")with working surface with cupboards under and further cabinets above, inset sink unit with mixer tap, Hotpoint washing machine, further cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, heated towel rail.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with radiator.
- Sitting Room: 7.5m x 3.8m (24'8" x 12'7")into the bay, with triple aspect, fireplace with decorative stone effect surround and hearth with fitted gas coal effect fire, two radiators.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.9m x 3.1m (16'0" x 10'0")with radiator, archway leading through to
- Dressing area: 2.6m x 1.6m (8'6" x 5'4")excluding the range of built in wardrobes, shelving, archway leading through to
- En suite Shower Roomwith fitted Bristan shower, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc.
- Study/Bedroom 6: 2.5m x 1.9m (8'1" x 6'2")with radiator.Staircase continues to the second floor Landing with access to loft space, radiator.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.6m x 3.4m (15' x 11')excluding the wardrobes, built in cupboard, radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower cubicle with Mira Select shower, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: 4.7m x 3.1m (15'3" x 10'0")with built in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.3m x 2.9m (10'10" x 9'5")into the recess with built in cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.1m x 2.8m (10'0" x 9'1")with radiator.
- Family Bathroomcomprising panelled bath with mixer tap and Mira Select shower, further built in shower cubicle with Mira Select shower, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe property affords a walled garden which extends to the side and rear of the property. The delightful gardens have a southerly aspect and are accessed via double gates. There are two large terraced areas and a small area of lawn which is surrounded by raised borders. The main focal point is a large sunken ornamental pond which is overlooked by an attractive Summerhouse.
- Double Garage: 5.2m x 4.8m (17' x 15'9")with power and lighting with two separate up and over doors. In addition to the garage there is also ample off road parking.