4 Bedroom, House | Saffrons Park, Lower Meads
Commanding views over Eastbourne to the sea - An immaculately presented and substantially refurbished detached four bedroom house within one of Lower Meads most exclusive residential locations just to the west of the town centre.
The spaciously proportioned accommodation has been most tastefully improved in recent years by the present owners and the property occupies one of the finest positions with a south westerly garden within this small and exclusive development.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Reception Hallwith tiled floor, radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Sitting Room: 6.2m x 4.5m (20'5" x 14'8")commanding a charming garden aspect as well as views over Eastbourne toward the sea, handsome period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire with polished granite hearth, two radiators, double glazed doors to the terrace and garden and double doors communicate with
- Spacious Dining Room: 4.3m x 3.2m (14'0" x 10'4")with tiled floor, radiator and double glazed door communicating with
- Large Sun Lounge: 4.3m x 3.8m (14'0" x 12'5")with a lovely garden aspect and featuring a contemporary style log burning stove, tiled floor, electric panel radiator and double doors give access to the terrace and garden.
- Spacious refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.1m x 3.5m (13'6" x 11'7")with a garden aspect and refitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below, corner carousel unit and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset china sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Brittania brushed steel finished range style double oven with six gas hobs and filter hood over, Bosch dishwashing machine, eye level Bosch microwave oven, radiator, deep built in storage cupboard, tiled floor.
- Utility Room: 3.2m x 1.7m (10'4" x 5'6")with working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and matching wall cabinets over, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor, heated towel rail, deep shelved pantry cupboard, door to Covered Way with
- Large Utility Store Room: 3.7m x 1.7m (12'2" x 5'5")with double doors giving easy access.The handsome contemporary styled staircase rises to the well lit first floor Landing with radaitor, large shelved linen storage cupboard with radiator, loft access.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.9m x 4.2m (16'0" x 13'8")into the window bay with garden aspect and excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- Spacious en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, large shower unit with multi jet system, large china wash basin with mixer tap and drawers below, heated towel rail, two windows.
- Spacious Guest Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.5m x 4.2m (14'7" x 13'8")with delightful garden aspect, radiator and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 3: 4.0m x 3.7m (13' x 12'0")reducing party due to a sloping ceiling and commanding outstanding views over Eastbourne to the sea, radiator, built in under eaves storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 4: 4.2m x 3.2m (13'10" x 10'5")excluding the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, delightful garden aspect, radiator.
- Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted Aqualisa shower fittings over and screen, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail and views over Eastbourne to the sea and Hastings beyond.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is the charming and easily maintained garden which is mainly arranged on the south westerly side of the house. Extending to an approximate depth of 60' by a similar width the garden is mainly laid to lawn with borders containing a variety of ornamental flowering shrubs and trees which, particularly in summer months, combine to provide a high degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the sitting room and from the sun lounge.
- Double Garage: 5.5m x 5.0m (18'0" x 16'5")with pair of automatically operated up and over doors, power and light points and internal door to the entrance hall.The entrance drive affords generous additional car parking space.