2 Bedroom, House | Greys Road, Old Town
An enviably located Victorian style terraced house close to Waitrose supermarket, Manor Gardens and Gildredge House School in Old Town.
The accommodation has been improved over the years and now, with some further improvement, offers potential for a delightful home. The property is available with no onward chain and an inspection is recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance PorchFront door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.11m x 3.35m (13'6" x 11')into the window bay with tiled fireplace and hearth, radiator.
- Spacious Dining Room: 3.35m x 3.35m (11' x 11')with radiator and garden aspect.
- Kitchen: 2.87m x 2.80m (9'5" x 9'2")with garden aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, walk cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob, wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, deep storage cupboard with space for refrigerator under the stairs, tiled floor and double glazed door to garden.The staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 4.32m x 3.30m (14'2" x 10'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 2.51m (11' x 8'3")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom: 2.80m x 2.57m (9'2" x 8'5")with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fitting and screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator. Shelved storage cupboard and linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder.
- OutsideThe walled rear garden secures a southerly aspect and is mainly paved for ease of maintenance with gated rear access.
- Outside wcwith low level suite.