3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Silverdale, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented ground floor apartment with private gardens within the sought after area of Meads.
The property affords well proportioned accommodation and combines period charm with a modern contemporary styled interior. One of the main features is the light and spacious open plan kitchen/dining room which incorporates a large domed skylight and views across the southerly gardens. Further benefits include three double bedrooms, family bathroom/shower room and an en suite to the master bedroom. An early inspection is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallon a split level with built in cupboards.
- Sitting Room: 5.4m x 4.5m (17'9" x 14'10")with two radiators and oak flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.9m x 5.5m (26' x 18'0")maximum into the dining area, with domed skylight, two sets of patio doors open onto the southerly gardens and the courtyard area. Equipped with a range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under with cabinets over, central island with working surface with stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, two Neff built in dishwashers, six ring Neff gas hob with built in electric double oven under with filter hood over, washing machine, Neff fridge/freezer, door opening onto side access.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.0m x 3.9m (13'1" x 12'9")with radiator.
- en suite Shower Roomwith fitted shower, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc.
- Bedroom 2: 5.4m x 2.7m (17'7" x 9')into recess with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.6m x 3.1m (11'10" x 10'3")with dual aspect, radiator.
- Family Bathroom/Shower Roomcomprising panelled bath with mixer tap, built in double shower, twin wash basins with mixer taps and cupboard under, low level wc, built in cupboards, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe property features a private garden area to the front and rear. The latter has a south facing terrace and a range of well stocked shrub and flower borders and lawn. In addition to the private garden there is a communal walled rear garden which also benefits from a southerly aspect.
- Communal Cellarwith power and lighting.
- Lease999 years from 2007 (to be confirmed)
- Maintenance£110 per month. (to be confirmed)