4 Bedroom, House | Pashley Road, Eastbourne
Commanding views over the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course to the downs and sea - A spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom detached family house of great individual character.
The accommodation, which has been improved over the years, retains much of its delightful Arts and Crafts period style and fine features include most of the original fireplaces as well as other intriguing detail. Only an internal inspection will convey the considerable charm and appeal of this very special house as well as the glorious views and charming garden setting.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor and door to
- Spacious Dining Hall: 5.13m x 3.23m (16'10" x 10'7")into the wide window bay recess, handsome Arts and Crafts style fireplace, radiator and oak wood block flooring.
- Sitting Room: 6.17m x 4.17m (20'3" x 13'8")with views towards the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course and the downs, electric fire in oak surround, 2 radiators, oak wood block flooring and casement doors give access to the
- Sun Loggiawith tiled floor and double glazed casement doors giving access to the front garden.
- Inner Hallwith oak wood block flooring, cupboards below the handsome staircase and radiator.
- Large 2nd Reception Room: 4.83m x 3.86m (15'10" x 12'8")into the wide window bay, electric fire with oak surround, oak wood block flooring, radiator and fine views over the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course to the downs and sea.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.56m x 2.82m (18'3" x 9'3")approximate maximum measurement into the recess and equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, wall cabinet and shelving in the recess, wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating, radiator and featuring an exceptionally fine example of an Arts and Crafts style fireplace with oven flank. Double glazed casement door to the garden.
- Rear Lobbywith quarry tiled floor.
- Utility Room: 3.90m x 2.20m (12'10" x 7'3")approximately with radiator, attractive garden aspect and double glazed roof light.
- Large Ground Floor Shower Roomwith corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.The attractive Arts and Crafts style staircase rises from the inner hall to the Large First Floor Landing with loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 5.90m x 4.17m (19'4" x 13'8")commanding outstanding views to the downs and sea and featuring a fine Arts and Crafts style fireplace, wash basin and radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.86m x 3.66m (12'8" x 12'0")with fine views to the downs and the sea, handsome Arts and Crafts style fireplace, radiator and door to
- Large en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.23m (12'0" x 10'7")with views to the sea and downs and featuring handsome Arts and Crafts style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.84m x 2.82m (9'4" x 9'3")with Arts and Crafts style fireplace, wash basin, fitted corner cupboard, radiator and garden aspect.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator and pretty garden aspect.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its delightful garden setting. The front and rear garden have the benefit of a high degree of privacy and the rear garden extends to a depth of about 90'. Mainly laid to lawn which is interspersed with flower beds and a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs, the garden also affords an attractive view over the Royal Golf Course to the downland countryside. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear of the property and the front garden also features a terrace with access from the loggia affording views towards the downs.
- Garage: 5.10m x 2.51m (16'9" x 8'3")with up and over door.