4 Bedroom, House | Wheelwright Close, Eastbourne
A most attractively presented 4 bedroom detached house set within delightful and easily maintained gardens.
The property has been in the present ownership for many years and is immaculately presented providing excellent accommodation equally suitable for a family home or for retirement.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith lino tiled floor, deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, lino tiled floor and window.
- Sitting Room: 4.6m x 3.4m (15'2" x 11')with handsome period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire, 2 radiators, communicating on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.1m x 2.7m (10'0" x 9')with radiator and garden aspect.
- Spacious double glazed Conservatory: 4.3m x 3.1m (14'3" x 10'2")with a lovely garden aspect, tiled floor and casement doors giving access to the garden.
- Kitchen: 4.2m x 2.6m (13'8" x 8'7")with front garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Whirlpool 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over and the Hotpoint oven with eye level grill over, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for refrigerator, radiator, tiled floor and double glazed door to the garden.The staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith radiator and large shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to the part boarded loft space.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.0m x 3.4m (13'3" x 11'3")to include the depth of the large mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, lino tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.6m x 2.7m (11'9" x 9')with built in mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.7m x 2.6m (12'0" x 8'5")with fitted wardrobe cupboard and matching chest of drawers, radiator and far reaching views.
- Family Bathroomlow level wc, washbasin, panelled bath, radiator, lino floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 4: 3.6m x 2.5m (11'10" x 8'3")with radiator and far reaching views.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is the charming garden setting. Easily maintained the gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a width of about 50' by a similar depth. Largely paved but partly laid to lawn with borders containing a wide variety of shrubs and ornamental trees. Gated side access.
- Integral Garage: 5.3m x 2.5m (17'5" x 8'2")with up and over door, power and light points. The entrance drive provides good additional car parking space.