3 Bedroom, House | Compton Place Road, Eastbourne
A charming detached three bedroom cottage with southerly walled garden situated in this highly desirable residential area close to the Saffrons Cricket Ground.
This represents a remarkably rare opportunity to secure a detached home in one of Eastbourne's finest locations. Recent improvements to the property include the double glazed sash style windows and the addition of a conservatory. The property is set well back from Compton Place Road and has the added benefit of a good size private entrance drive with two garages. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor, inner door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.60m x 3.86m (18'4" x 12'8")into the bay window and affording a glorious aspect over the principal area of garden, fireplace, two radiators.
- Dining Room: 3.68m x 3.38m (12'1" x 11'1")with brick fireplace, radaitor, communicating on the open plan with
- Conservatory: 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')with rear courtyard aspect, tiled floor, double doors to courtyard, radiator.
- Kitchen: 2.70m x 2.62m (8'10" x 8'7")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range cooker with filter hood over, space for further appliances, wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, door to enclosed side passage.Staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.82m x 3.86m (19'1" x 12'8")with aspect over the front garden, wash basin, two radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 3.68m x 3.38m (12'1" x 11'1")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.13m (9' x 7')with period style fireplace, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the principal area of garden which is arranged to the front, the walled garden measures approximately 90' in depth and is principally laid to lawn with a range of mature trees and shrubs and flower beds and borders. The garden has a south westerly aspect and there is a paved patio area flanking the front elevation which enjoys the available sunshine and a good degree of privacy.
- 2 Garagesboth with storerooms at the rear. The private entrance drive provides off road parking space for several vehicles.