2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | St Johns Road, Meads
A truly magnificent hall floor converted apartment forming part of this impressive Victorian residence and featuring a large southerly terrace, situated just a short distance from Meads village high street.
The remarkably spacious and elegantly presented accommodation has been attractively maintained and improved over the years and now provides a wonderful opportunity for a spacious home within close proximity of the seafront and the facilities of Meads village high street. Only an inspection will convey the impressive proportions and elegant styling of this fine home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith handsome inner front door with stained glass detail leading to
- Spacious 24' Reception Hall
- Magnificent Drawing Room: 6.32m x 5.97m (20'9" x 19'7")measured into the depth of the wide window bay and including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and affording wonderful views over the mature southerly garden, period style fireplace surround inset with electric flame effect fire, two radiators.
- Dining Room: 4.72m x 4.32m (15'6" x 14'2")including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and affording views over the garden, period style fireplace surround, two radiators.
- Kitchen: 4.57m x 1.78m (15' x 5'10")measured into the recess and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching fitted dresser unit, ceramic double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, five ring range style cooker with double oven, part glazed door leading to
- Large Southerly Terrace: 3.43m x 3.35m (11'3" x 11')affording wonderful views over the garden.
- Bedroom 1: 5.36m x 4.75m (17'7" x 15'7")measured into the depth of the wide window bay and including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast which also provide concealed storage space, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.86m x 3.50m (12'8" x 11'6")with a double aspect, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcfitted with a white suite comprising low level wc, panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin with stone top and cupboard storage below, concealed space with plumbing for laundry appliances, cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, additional shelved storage cupboards, half panelled walls, window.
- Shower Room/wcfitted with white suite comprising large corner shower unit, wall mounted wash basin, low level wc, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls, window.
- OutsideAn especially noteworthy feature of the property is the delightful southerly rear garden which extends to a depth in excess of 100' and is partly walled. Principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and flanked by a wide variety of mature trees and ornamental plants which combine to provide an extremely secluded and charming setting. NB. The rear garden is shared with one other apartment in the building.Two timber garden sheds as well as two lockable storage cupboards within the building.At the front of the property there is a generous graveled parking area and a further area of attractively maintained garden.