3 Bedroom, House | Cranborne Avenue, Meads
Affording downland views from exclusive Meads location - A delightfully presented and spaciously proportioned detached house with double garage and garden with southerly aspect.
The accommodation has been significantly improved over the years and is most attractively presented. Only an inspection will convey the individual appeal of this impressive home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith handsome stained glass window and front door
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 7.24m x 4.20m (23'9" x 13'9")approximately into the wide recess, with attractive double aspect and featuring a open fireplace with marble tiled surround and hearth with fitted gas coal effect fire, two radiators, open plan with
- Dining Room: 9.00m x 3.28m (29'6" x 10'9")with lovely garden aspect, radiator, fine stained glass window detail and double glazed sliding patio door to the terrace and garden.
- Kitchen: 4.10m x 3.28m (13'5" x 10'9")with lovely garden aspect and view toward the downs, equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and with waste disposal unit below, integrated appliances include the AEG eye level double oven with grill, stainless steel four ring gas hob with filter hood over and Miele dishwashing machine, radiator and door to
- Utility Room: 2.67m x 1.93m (8'9" x 6'4")with garden aspect and worktop with inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard below and wall mounted cupboard over housing the gas fired boiler, additional range of floor to ceiling storage cupboards, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, double glazed door to the garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the large galleried first floor Landing with radiator, linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.40m x 3.66m (14'5" x 12'0")with extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with matching dressing table unit, radiator, view toward the downs and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit with spa style multi jet shower system, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, bidet, large floor to ceiling wardrobe/storage cupboard, wall cabinet, extract fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 4.17m (13'10" x 13'8")with view toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.22m x 2.92m (13'10" x 9'7")excluding the depth of the double floor to ceiling wardrobe/storage cupboard, radiator and view toward the downs and sea.
- Large family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings and screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe gardens are a fine feature of this property and are principally arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 80' securing a southerly aspect. Mainly arranged to lawn for ease of maintenance there are a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation securing southerly views toward the downs. An electronically operated sun blind has been fitted to the rear elevation.Aluminum framed Greenhouse, large Garden Store and gated side access.
- Integral Double Garage: 5.80m x 5.61m (19'0" x 18'5")with pair of automatic up and over doors, power and light points, water softener, radiator and double glazed door to garden and inner door to the entrance hall.The entrance drive provides good additional off road car parking space.