2 Bedroom, House | The Street, Litlington
A charming and spacious early Edwardian cottage situated in this much sought after and idyllic downland village location with a delightful garden.
Brockmead is believed to date to circa 1907 and has been the subject of tasteful improvement by the current owners. The property affords flexible accommodation and combines period charm with a stylish contemporary extension. Other features include an open plan kitchen/breakfast room with oil fired Aga, spacious study area which in turn links to the sitting room with wood burning stove. An appointment to view is highly recommended to appreciate the true merits of this charming village home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith oak flooring.
- Sitting Room: 4.45m x 3.60m (14'7" x 11'10")with wood burning stove, oak flooring, storage heater, double doors to the garden and open plan with
- Study: 4.88m x 3.48m (16'0" x 11'5")maximum with built in cupboards, oak flooring.
- Dining Room: 4.10m x 3.70m (13'5" x 12'2")into the bay with oak flooring, period style fireplace, storage heater.
- Kitchen: 3.76m x 3.38m (12'4" x 11'1")with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, one and a half bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, oil fired Aga, four ring electric hob with electric oven under, plumbing for dishwasher.
- Shower Roomwith shower, inset wash basin with mixer tap and cupboards under, low level wc, heated towel rail.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.42m x 3.40m (14'6" x 11'2")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: 3.40m x 2.64m (11'2" x 8'8")with airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, separate shower unit with Aqualisa power shower, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, plumbing for washing machine, views across over the Cuckmere Valley.
- OutsideBrockmead is set within delightful cottage style gardens which, to the rear, extends to approximately 100' in length. The garden is well stocked with a variety of plants and shrubs with a sun terrace situated adjacent to the cottage securing a westerly aspect. Beyond the garden is an additional area providing off street parking for approximately 2 to 3 vehicles and space for garaging subject to any consents required.
- Home Office: 3.63m x 2.70m (11'11" x 8'10")with power, lighting and broadband. Further outbuildings include 2 sheds and a traditional timber framed greenhouse.