3 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Eastbourne
**PRICE RANGE £375,000 to £385,000** A spaciously proportioned and substantially improved 3 bedroom semi detached family house with south westerly garden in Old Town.
The beautifully presented accommodation has been improved and extended by the present owners and now provides a wonderful family house. The property benefits from a refitted kitchen as well as a refitted bathroom. Outside there is a timber home office/studio which is double glazed and insulated. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this very fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith tiled floor and storage seat. Front door to
- Reception Hallwith tiled flooring, understairs storage cupboard, deep walk in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.20m x 3.80m (17'1" x 12'6")into the bay window with fitted storage seat into the bay, radiator. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Third Reception Room: 4.11m x 3.35m (13'6" x 11')with radiator and on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.05m x 2.62m (10'0" x 8'7")affording a lovely garden aspect and views to the downs beyond.
- Kitchen: 3.60m x 2.82m (11'10" x 9'3")luxuriously refitted with extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level oven and grill, gas hob with filter hood over, washing machine, slim line dishwasher, fridge/freezer, cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, oak flooring, door to garden.The period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the loft space, shelved recessed storage area.
- Bedroom 1: 5.05m x 3.80m (16'7" x 12'6")into the recesses and including the depth of the large walk in storage cupboard, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 4.01m x 3.30m (13'2" x 10'10")including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, westerly views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.38m x 2.80m (11'1" x 9'2")securing views to the downs, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings and rainwater effect shower head, wash basin with soft closing drawers below, wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- OutsideA particular feature of this property is the rear garden which secures a south westerly aspect and measures approximately 60' in depth the garden is principally laid to astro turf with flower beds and borders. There is a wide paved patio flanking the rear elevation which secures a high degree of available sunshine and privacy. Gated side access.
- Timber Home Office/Studio: 4.75m x 2.34m (15'7" x 7'8")with pitched roof and both double glazed and insulated, light and power points, fitted bar area with space for refrigerator.
- Garagewith access from the rear of the garden with vehicular access from The Crescent. In front of the garage is off road car parking space.