2 Bedroom, House | Grassington Road, Lower Meads, Eastbourne
An absolutely charming and substantially improved mews style town house in one of Eastbourne's most sought after locations well placed for the town centre and the seafront.
The accommodation has been substantially improved in recent years by the present owner and only an inspection will convey the high merit of the property, its delightful setting and superb location.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and large built in cloaks cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.3m x 3.8m (14'2" x 12'6")with 2 radiators, deep window bay with plantation style shutters, deep walk in storage cupboard and door to
- Kitchen: 3.5m x 2.0m (11'7" x 6'8")equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and range of drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the eye level double oven and grill, matching brushed steel finished four ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, washing machine, concealed wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, tiled floor, part tiled walls, charming garden aspect and door to garden.The staircase rises to the Large First Floor Landing with radiator, large walk in shelved linen storage cupboard with radiator and loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 4.2m x 3.3m (13'8" x 10'10")to include the depth of the large built in wardrobe cupboard and the window recess, plantation style window shutters, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.0m x 2.0m (9'9" x 6'6")excluding the depth of the deep walk in shelved storage/wardrobe cupboard, plantation style window shutters, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomcomprising panelled bath with rounded shower end with wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin with range of cupboards below, low level wc, tiled floor, part tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is its easily maintained and charming courtyard style garden attractively paved with boarders containing a variety of ornamental plants and shrubs and with pedestrian rear access. Allocated car parking space within the front forecourt.