4 Bedroom, House | Charleston Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
Situated in one of Old Town's most sought after roads and extensively refurbished 4 bedroom family house with south westerly garden.
This spaciously proportioned home is immaculately presented throughout and has been extensively improved recently by the present owners. The property benefits from a 17' refitted kitchen/breakfast room and also a 17' dining room with double doors to a south westerly terrace. Properties within this particular road are rarely available and an early inspection to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this lovely home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith exposed flooring, hansome period style staircase, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising low level wc, wash basin with cupboard below, part tiled walls, tiled floor, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.6m x 4.1m (15'1" x 13'5")into the bay window with handsome period style fireplace, front garden aspect, radiator.
- Spacious Dining Room: 5.2m x 3.8m (17'1" x 12'6")with exposed timber flooring and affording glorious garden aspect, period style fireplace, radiator, double glazed double doors to the garden.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.4m x 3.1m (17'7" x 10'0")and extensively equipped with range of oak working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the dishwasher and filter hood, space for cooker and further space for fridge/freezer, radiator, door to side access and door to Laundry/Larder Cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine, window.The period style staircase rises from the reception hall to the Spacious Well Lit First Floor Landing with small storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 4.6m x 4.1m (15'1" x 13'5")into the bay window and with handsome period style fireplace, radiator.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.1m x 3.4m (13'6" x 11')with aspect over the rear garden, radiator, sliding door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin with cupboard below, low level wc.
- Bedroom 3: 3.9m x 3.4m (12'8" x 11')with period style fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.1m x 2.5m (10'0" x 8'2")with period style fireplace, rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Luxurious Family Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising roll top and claw foot bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with rainfall shower head, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, part tiled walls, fixed timber ladder access to
- Loft: 4.3m x 4.3m (14'3" x 14'3")maximum approximate measurements into the recesses, under eaves storage.
- OutsideA lovely feature of this property is the walled rear garden which measures approximately 50' in depth and affords a south westerly aspect. The garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and there is a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation which provides wonderful entertaining space. The terrace and garden secures a high degree of available sunshine, gated side access, timber shed, brick built garden store, further store room (previously outdoor wc which houses the wall mounted gas fired boiler). The pretty front garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders.