3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Pococks Road, Eastbourne
Affording far reaching views over Eastbourne - A detached three bedroom bungalow with a westerly garden and garage situated in the popular Rodmill area of Eastbourne.
Situated on a corner plot, the propery affords generous accommodation which, with some improvement, would provide an extremely comfortable home for retirement. The westerly rear garden and attached garage further enhance the appeal of this property and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith built in cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.70m x 3.40m (15'5" x 11'2")affording a double aspect and far reaching views over Eastbourne toward the headland at Hastings, sliding double glazed patio doors at the front, fireplace with gas fire, radiator, communicating on the semi open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.00m x 2.62m (9'10" x 8'7")affording an open aspect over the front with far reaching views, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.10m x 2.74m (10'2" x 9')fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cupboards over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Moffat four ring gas hob, Belling electric oven and grill, space for refrigerator, wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler, part tiled walls, radiator, obscure glazed door to
- Conservatory: 4.30m x 1.96m (14'1" x 6'5")affording far reaching views at the front toward the headland at Hastings, space and plumbing for laundry appliances, radiator, a pair of double glazed casement door leading to the side.
- Inner Hallwaywith deep shelved airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, access hatch to partly boarded loft.
- Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.56m (12'0" x 11'8")affording a charming aspect over the rear garden and extensively fitted with a range of wardrobe and over bed cupboards with matching dressing table unit, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 2.84m (11'9" x 9'4")affording an aspect into the rear garden, fitted with wall mounted display cabinet and storage unit, radiator, sliding double glazed patio doors to the garden.
- Bedroom 3: 2.50m x 2.18m (8'2" x 7'2")with radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment and with shower end with independent fittings and shower screen, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards for storage below, radiator, window.
- Separate wcrecently refitted with white low level wc, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden measuring approximately 45' in width and 30' in depth and securing a westerly aspect. Partly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a variety of flower beds and borders and a large terrace flanking the rear elevation. Large garden shed and greenhouse, gated access at both sides. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a terrace flanking the front elevation which can be accessed from the sitting room.
- Garage: 5.40m x 2.40m (17'9" x 7'10")with electrically driven up and over door, lighting and power points, window at the rear.