3 Bedroom, House | Rosebery Avenue, Hampden Park
Set within extensive and delightful gardens - A detached house of individual design offering great potential for a larger family house subject to any consents required.
Although requiring some updating the property has been attractively maintained over the years. An inspection is recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand front door to
- Entrance Hallwith oak wood block flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, radiator, deep storage cupboard, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.4m x 3.6m (14'4" x 11'10")with lovely garden aspect, open fireplace with stone hearth and tiled surround, radiator, double glazed sliding patio door to the rear garden.
- Dining Room: 4.7m x 3.0m (15'4" x 9'9")with lovely garden aspect, fitted gas fire in tiled surround, radiator and serving hatch from
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.1m x 2.7m (13'5" x 8'9")approximately, excluding the depth of the two built in pantry cupboards, extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel inset sink unit, eye level Hotpoint double oven with grill, inset four ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler and double glazed door to the
- Lean-to small Conservatory: 6.7m x 1.5m (22' x 5')Very approximately with doors to the front and rear gardens.Staircase rises to the first floor Landing with large shelved linen storage cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.8m x 3.7m (12'5" x 12'0")with a charming garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 3.7m (12'0" x 12'0")with lovely garden aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 3.7m x 2.4m (12'3" x 7'10")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with independent Triton wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The walled rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 100' and is extensively laid to lawn with borders and flower beds containing a variety of shrubs with a small area of woodland at the rear. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation. Garage with a wide entrance forecourt providing generous off road car parking space.
- Single Garagestands adjacent.