1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Aberdale Road, Polegate
Overlooking lawned communal gardens and grounds - a well presented one bedroom apartment with private area of front garden and garage.
The property has been well maintained by the present owners and has recently been redecorated and there are new carpets laid. The apartment secures a lovely aspect over the communal grounds and also has the rare benefit of a garage as well as an area of private front garden. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this lovely apartment.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallstairs rise to the First Floor Landing, access to loft space.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.6m x 3.2m (15' x 10'7")into the door recess and securing a pleasant aspect, new contemporary style flame effect heater with bluetooth function. Door to
- Kitchen: 2.3m x 1.6m (7'6" x 5'2")and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the oven with filter hood over and newly fitted electric hob, washing machine and low level refrigerator.
- Bedroom: 4.2m x 2.7m (13'10" x 9')affording a lovely view over the communal gardens, electric heater, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, heated towel rail.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, extractor.
- OutsideThe property benefits from a small area of private front garden which affords a lovely aspect over the communal grounds and enjoys a high degree of available afternoon sunshine. The front garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. Communal drying area.
- Garage: 4.9m x 2.5m (16'0" x 8'2")within adjacent block with up and over door (the garage is the nearest one to the apartment). Off street parking available with permit.