3 Bedroom, House | Watts Lane, Old Town
A substantially improved 3 bedroom Victorian style house retaining a wealth of charm and character.
The generous accommodation has been improved by the present owner and now affords 16' kitchen/breakfast room with double doors to the charming courtyard garden. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and early vacant possession is possible.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand front door to
- Reception Hallwith pine flooring, period style cornicing, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 3.86m x 3.30m (12'8" x 10'10")into the bay window and with handsome period style fireplace, radiator and pine flooring. The Sitting Room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.35m x 2.77m (11' x 9'1")radiator, door to rear garden.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.88m x 3.20m (16'0" x 10'6")into the recesses and affording an aspect over the rear garden. The kitchen is equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer, range oven, space for fridge freezer, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, double doors to garden.
- -The handsome period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with airing cupboard, loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 4.45m x 3.12m (14'7" x 10'3")with built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.40m x 2.80m (11'2" x 9'2")built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.67m x 1.78m (8'9" x 5'10")with aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin., low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the easily maintained walled courtyard style garden. The garden secures a delightful open westerly aspect and there are raised beds and a variety of shrubs and plants that combine to provide a good degree of privacy.