3 Bedroom, House | Parkway, Eastbourne
A recently improved and beautifully presented detached house within the exclusive residential area of Ratton backing onto scenic downland countryside.
The property has been most tastefully improved over recent years by the present owners and the most recent improvement is the luxuriously appointed kitchen/breakfast room with a range of fitted appliances. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and particular appeal of this delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor and inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith wood block flooring, storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroom/Wet Roomwith wash basin, low level wc and shower, heated towel rail, extractor fan, window.
- Sitting Room: 5.8m x 4.2m (19'0" x 13'10")with view toward wooded downland and with a tiled surround with open fireplace, two radiators, woodblock flooring.
- Dining Room: 3.0m x 3.0m (9'10" x 9'9")with woodblock flooring, radiator and with archway leading from the dining room and double glazed sliding patio door to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 4.0m x 2.6m (13'3" x 8'5")with lovely garden aspect, tiled floor, door to the garden.
- Newly fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.0m x 2.6m (16'3" x 8'7")equipped with a luxurious range of units with working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below with corner carousel storage units and matching range of wall cabinets over, breakfast bar, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff oven and four ring Neff ceran hob with filter hood over in matching brushed steel, space for eye level microwave oven, dishwashing machine, further range of storage cupboards and shelving, double glazed door to garden.The staircase rises to the large first floor Landing with deep built in storage cupboards and retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 4.2m (14'4" x 13'10")to include the depth of the extensive range of floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards with additional wardrobe and deep storage space into the eaves, radaitor and views toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.1m x 2.5m (10'0" x 8'2")with lovely garden aspect, deep built in storage cupboard, radaitor.
- Bedroom 3: 3.4m x 2.3m (11'2" x 7'8")to include the depth of the wall to wall range of built in wardrobe cupboards and reducing due to sloping ceilings, radiator.
- Luxuriously equipped Bathroomwith Victorian style bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and independent Aqualisa wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideA most attractive feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The rear garden backs onto scenic downland countryside and extends to a depth of about 100' to include an area of natural woodland at the rear. Arranged for ease of maintenance there are areas of lawn flanked by well stocked flower beds and borders and a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation. There are two timber garden stores and a small greenhouse to the side of the property.The front garden has been attractively arranaged with a block paved in and out entrance drive flanked by well stocked borders.
- Garage: 5.8m x 2.5m (19'2" x 8'3")with up and over door, power and light points, plumbing for washing machine and space for freezer, dryer etc. Double glazed at the rear to the garden.