5 Bedroom, House | The Park Close, Eastbourne
Close to the lovely Gildredge Park and well placed for Gildredge House school - an immaculately presented and spacious 5 bedroom detached family house with a large garage adjacent at the rear.
Forming part of this enchanting Arts & Crafts style development which now forms part of a conservation area the property retains much of its original character and charm but has been tastefully modernised by the present owners over recent years to provide excellent family accommodation with the benefit of one of the larger gardens within The Park Close. Only an internal inspection will convey the appeal of this very special home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyfeaturing stone block walls with inner oak and glass panelled door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith oak parquet flooring, radiator and walk in storage cupboard below stairs, deep walk in cloaks cupboard, radiator, handsome oak staircase.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.5m x 4.0m (18'2" x 13')with attractive aspect and handsome period style stone firesurround with gas coal effect fire, oak woodblock flooring, radiator.
- Large Dining Room: 5.9m x 3.3m (19'5" x 10'9")with mellowed brick Sussex style fire surround, oak woodblock flooring, radiator, lovely garden aspect and double glazed door to the terrace and garden.
- Spacious and Luxuriously equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.9m x 2.5m (16'0" x 8'2")with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and range of matching wall cabinets and storage cupboards, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated high level Siemens double oven with grill and matching four ring ceran hob with filter hood over and with pan drawers below, eye level refrigerator and freezer unit below, concealed Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor and solid oak door to garden.The handsome staircase with its finely carved oak ballustrade and panelling rises to the well lit First Floor Landing with shelved linen storage cupboard and large walk in additional shelved linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 5.0m x 4.0m (16'4" x 13')into the recess but excluding the depth of the wall to wall range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, lovely aspect over The Park Close, archway with curtain concealing the
- Small Shower Roomwith shower with overhead rain shower, wash basin with cabinet below, tiled floor and walls, inset ceiling lighting and extractor fan, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 3.3m (12'2" x 10'10")with far reaching view over Eastbourne, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.7m x 2.5m (12'0" x 8'4")with far reaching views, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising large panelled bath with hand shower, separate corner shower unit with overhead rain shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting, 3 attractive leaded light windows.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with access to large under eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 4: 3.7m x 3.5m (12'0" x 11'5")partly reducing due to sloping ceiling, with outstanding and far reaching views over Eastbourne to the sea, range of fitted cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 4.1m x 2.4m (13'5" x 7'9")with view over The Park Close to the south downs from its deep window bay, built in wardrobe/storage cupboard, radiator.
- OutsideThe charming mature garden provides a lovely setting for this property. The rear garden is extensively lawned with an overall depth of about 50'. A wide and attractively stone paved terrace flanks the rear elevation extending round the side. The garden secures a delightful open aspect at the rear. Integral Utility/store room and garden shed.
- Garage: 5.5m x 2.7m (18'0" x 8'9")situated immediately adjacent to the rear garden and with, we have been advised, additional car parking space in front of the garage.