3 Bedroom, House | Ratton Drive, Ratton
A detached and remarkably spacious chalet style residence of great character set within the exclusive and private residential estate of Ratton.
With a charming and easily maintained garden setting the property provides accommodation that could be equally suitable for a family or for a spacious retirement home. Only an inspection will convey the generous proportions of the accommodation and the individual appeal of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Wide Entrance Porchwith solid oak panelled front door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 5.6m x 3.3m (18'5" x 10'8")with pine floor, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 5.7m x 3.9m (18'10" x 12'10")with double aspect, handsome fire surround with mahogany over mantle, tiled hearth with vented grate, pine floor and casement door to the rear garden.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 3.6m x 3.3m (11'9" x 10'9")with double aspect, pine floor and serving hatch from
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.2m x 3.6m (13'9" x 11'9")with charming garden aspect, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, inset double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in Moffat oven with eye level grill, inset four ring gas hob with filter hood over, space for refrigerator, two deep shelved pantry cupboards, door to large Rear Lobby with Utility Recess and space for freezer and door to garden.
- Large Ground Floor Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin, shelved linen storage cupboard, towel rail, two windows.
- Spacious Ground Floor Bedroom: 5.4m x 3.6m (17'8" x 11'9")with large built in wardrobe cupboard, wash basin in vanity unit, pine flooring and double aspect.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and wash basin.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with loft access.
- Bedroom 2: 4.2m x 3.9m (13'9" x 12'10")excluding the depth of the wide window recess, large walk in wardrobe cupboard with door access to
- Large Walk in Loft Spacewith boarded floor, window and further access to additional loft area.
- Bedroom 3: 3.9m x 3.6m (12'9" x 11'10")excluding the depth of the wide window bay and the two under eaves storage cupboards, one housing the lagged water cylinder, fitted wardrobe cupboard, double aspect.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit, low level wc, wash basin.
- OutsideThe charming gardens provide a delightful setting and are arranged on three sides of the property. To the front and side are lawned areas of garden arranged for ease of maintenance. The rear garden extends to about 45' by a similar width and secures an unusually high degree of privacy as well as sunshine throughout the day. Extensively paved for ease of maintanence with ornamental pond and lawn flanked by borders with a variety of mature fruit trees. Small kitchen garden to the side of the property.
- Integral Double Garage: 5.8m x 4.9m (19'2" x 16'0")approximate maximum measurements and partly reducing at the rear with power and light points, window and double doors at the rear give access to the rear garden. The entrance drive provides good additional off road parking space. Integral Store housing the gas fired McClarey warm air central heating unit. Fuel Store and gated side access.NB. We are advised that the private Ratton Estate levies a maintenance charge of £220.00 pa in respect of road and tree maintenance.