4 Bedroom, House | Pashley Road, Summerdown, Eastbourne
A rare and wonderful opportunity to secure a spacious 4 bedroom family house in one of the finest settings in Summerdown.
The property now offers vast potential to create an attractive family home and offers scope for additional accommodation if required. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, archway to
- Study: 3.2m x 2.6m (10'7" x 8'8")into the bay window, radiator.
- Ground Floor Bathroom/wcwith white suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 9.0m x 5.7m (29'5" x 18'9")into the bay windows and a recessed inglenook style fireplace, glorious garden aspect, 2 radiators.
- Second Reception Room: 4.1m x 3.4m (13'5" x 11')into the recesses and maximum approximate measurements of this irrigular shaped room, affording a lovely garden aspect, radiator.
- Garden Room: 4.5m x 2.3m (14'8" x 7'6")and extensively glazed providing a wonderful aspect over the rear garden, double doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.8m x 3.4m (15'8" x 11'3")increasing to 13'4" into the door recess and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan eye level oven and grill, gas hob with filter hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher, futher space for low level refrigerator and freezer, larder, fitted shelving, window, doors to both the front and rear garden, tiled floor, radiator.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, door to large under eaves storage space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.7m x 5.0m (18'8" x 16'3")into the bay window and affording an aspect over the rear garden. The measurements of this room include the
- En suite Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 5.7m x 4.2m (18'8" x 13'10")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and into the bay window, wonderful aspect over the rear garden and views towards the downs, wash basin, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.5m x 3.6m (14'8" x 11'10")with views over the rear garden, window, wash basin, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.0m x 2.6m (9'9" x 8'7")with wash basin, radiator.
- Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath and separate shower unit with Mira shower, pedestal wash basin, tiled flooring, radiator.
- Separate wcwith tiled floor.
- OutsideOne of the most attractive features of this property is the large rear garden which measures in excess of 160' and secures a high degree of available sunshine having a southerly aspect as well as a good degree of privacy. The garden is principally laid to lawn with a range of mature trees and shrubs. A paved terrace flanks the rear elevation which provides seating space for entertaining, gated side access, 2 garden stores, outside wc, greenhouse, timber garden shed.
- Garage: 5.6m x 2.6m (18'4" x 8'8")with electric up and over door, light and power points, personal rear door to garden.The private entrance drive affords additional off road car parking space.