2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Littlecote, 41A Blackwater Road
A purpose built first floor apartment located within the popular lower Meads affording no onward chain.
A particular feature of the property is the spacious 20'2" x 12'7" sitting/dining room with double doors opening on to a south facing Juliet style balcony which overlooks an attractive communal rear garden.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith staircase leading to First Floor
- Reception Hallwith built in cupboards, airing cupboard with prelagged hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.15m x 3.84m (20'2" x 12'7")with 2 radiators, doors opening on to Juliet style balcony.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.86m x 2.34m (12'8" x 7'8")with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, 1.5 bowl inset ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas Hotpoint hob with electric oven under and filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar, wall mounted Prima gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 3.90m x 3.15m (12'10" x 10'4")with radiator, built in wardrobes, dual aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 3.15m x 2.44m (10'4" x 8'0")with radiator, range of built in wardrobes.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and Mira shower over, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, single radiator.
- OutsideThe property has the use of the communal gardens which are southerly in aspect and are mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders.
- ParkingThere is an allocated parking space.