3 Bedroom, House | Parsonage Road, Old Town
An immaculately presented and extended period house located within the much sought after Motcombe area of Old Town.
This delightful home has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners and is available with no onward chain. One of the main features is the light and spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with double doors opening onto the attractive westerly rear garden. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 4.3m x 4.1m (14'3" x 13'6")with three radiators, fireplace with decorative surround and inset.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.8m x 4.8m (25'7" x 15'10")maximum measurements of the 'L' shaped room, kitchen area with granite style working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, further floor to ceiling built in storage cupboards, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, four ring Bosch gas hob with electric oven below, fitted Beko dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, Velux windows and doors opening onto attractive rear garden. Dining area with radiator.Staircase rises to the first floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 5.1m x 3.7m (16'10" x 12'0")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.6m x 3.3m (11'10" x 10'9")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.4m x 3.0m (11' x 9'10")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower over, wash basin with mixer tap, inset into vanity unit, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe property affords an attractive rear garden which measures approximately 30' in length and is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. There is a block paved terraced area and a large garden shed. The garden is accessed via a gate which leads onto a rear twitten. Outside tap.